Introduction and Harness Question!

All whippet fanciers welcome here! Join us and meet whippet lovers from around the world.

Introduction and Harness Question!

Postby Heather » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:36 pm

Helllllooooooooooo from New Hampshire fellow Whippet lovers I am glad to have found this board :banana-dance:

I am proudly owned by a rescued Whippet Lacy who is 14 1/2 years old. Unfortunately we lost her littermate sister Mindy to cancer 3 months ago.... but Lacy is doing awesome. We are SO excited to have a little man on the way, a red brindle Whippet who is 6 weeks old, he'll be on his way to us in 2 more long weeks! :romance-inlove:

Harness question for you all. From our research, it appears the ruffwear webmaster harness is a great choice for whippet owners. Do you all think the XXS would be small enough for an 8 week old puppy? He's the smallest boy of the litter, and we need something for when we want to walk him after his flight at the airport.

https://smile.amazon.com/Ruffwear-MASTE ... arness+xxs

Thank you thank you! :dance:
Heather
WW Member

Whippet Archives Link: 0

Re: Introduction and Harness Question!

Postby Heather » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:44 pm

So, we ended up ordering the harness since the breeder said it should fit fine.

On a positive note, he's coming this Thursday! Soooo can't wait :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance:
On a sad and sombering note.... Lacy (my 14 1/2 y/o) had blood work done again, her liver levels are still rising. They took her off her meds, we ordered some l/d from science diet... and she has an ultrasound appt on Tuesday. Utterly devastating as her littermate sister past 3 months ago from cancer of the liver. :brokenheart: She's my girl and I'm cherishing every moment I can with her :pray:
Heather
WW Member

Whippet Archives Link: 0

Return to Whippet World Message Board