Chloe

Chloe

Postby chelynnah » Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:39 am

Chloe
Wildfire's Summer Snowblaze AX AXJ CGC
July 23, 1997 - September 21, 2006

Tuesday (Sept 19) I was prepared to let my baby go, if the radiographs showed bad cancer. But they didn't, although cancer was getting higher my vet's list of suspects. There were still a couple of other conditions that hadn't yet been ruled out, that could simply have been treated with medication. My trip to Santa Fe, was to have Chloe thoroughly examined by ultrasound. I was dreading bad news, and afaid I'd be making the long drive back home alone.

The trip wasn't to be, because late Thursday night, Chloe died at home, in my arms. My vet was shocked, and was on the phone with me as it happened. I washed her, and dried her, and wrapped her in a blanket, and yesterday brought her back to my vet. I can't tell you how badly it hurts, and how much all of the kind words, warm support and prayers have helped.

I want to post a few of the many zillions of pictures I've taken of my sweet baby, Chloe, with apologies to those of you on dial-up. She was so gentle, and beautiful and intelligent, and there wasn't anything she wouldn't try to do for me if I asked, no matter how silly it seemed to her. She was a once in a lifetime dog, and I'm missing her a lot.

Marcia

My Angel

We really enjoyed White Sands Monument
Image Image

The poppies photo remembered by board members

Playing with Tessa

Quemado Lake, New Mexico

In our Backyard
Image Image

Image Image

Putting up with my silliness with the great patience she had

Keeping her eye on the ball

Dinnertime!

Doing the agility she LOVED!
Image Image

And just a few more...
Image Image

Beautiful Chloe - you will be missed by many!

Loved by WW Member MarciaInNM

chelynnah
WW Manager

Whippet Archives Link: 7231

Return to Whippet World Memory Garden